Monday, October 15, 2018

Scrapbook Retreat

I got back home from my scrapbook retreat on Sunday afternoon. I left the scrapbook retreat early to have lunch with my husband and to buy my dog Zoe a special dog treat. Over the next few days or so you'll be seeing handmade cards, scrapbook layouts, my art journal pages, and other side projects that I did.Below is one of my favorite stamp sets from Visible Image and I enjoy creating the cracked glass cards in a variety of colors.




I won this paper pack at the retreat in one of the drawings and I can't wait to use it! I'm paper obsessed. Does anyone else love paper? It doesn't have to be patterned paper it could be solid paper, textured paper, and anything else that you can think of. I'm the same with pens, stationery, and art supplies in  general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...