Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Bags are Packed

I've been working out of this tote for a few weeks now, because I've packed up my art journal, some stamps, lots of ink, stencils, my art journal, pictures, loads of scrapbook paper, art journal, loads of cardstock, adhesive, and the list is endless. The middle pocket is filled to the brim for the retreat this week. It's been years, since I've been to a scrapbook retreat!! Hopefully I meet people and make new friends. The last thing to pack will be snacks, drinks, and the power strip. I need something to keep my phone charged. How often do you do scrapbook retreats? Do you bring anything other than stuff to scrapbook?

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 retreats schedule this year to attend and another 3 that I know about but do not have the information for. I use retreats to catch up on my personal scrapbooking - since lately every time I am in my scraproom I tend to work on my business. As far as what I take that is not scrap booky is probably my ipad. I do not use it at every retreat but I like to have it there with me.

    ReplyDelete

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...