Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Unbelizeable!


I'm getting close to finishing up my first art journal and I'm thinking about doing a flip through video. The page today was inspired by my trip to Altun HA in Belize. The tour guide kept saying "unbelizeable" and the word has stuck with me for months now. My second art journal and some extra journal supplies arrives today. I'm starting to realize that I've been using my art journal as a use it up journal, a smaller scrapbook, inspiration, and so much more. Everything in it makes me smile and that's the whole point. It doesn't have to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...