Monday, October 1, 2018

Panda Love

Happy October everyone! I'm a guest designer for Beth Duff Designs this month and can't wait to show you what I did with her "Cuddle Like a Panda" stamp set. I adore this set, because it's so versatile! I embossed three of the panels and left one for someone to write a note on to a friend or a loved one. I added the shadow behind him with a Micron pen to ground the panda. I didn't want him to appear to be floating in thin air on the square panel.

Beth Duff Designs is a new stamp company based in Georgia and she has a variety of photopolymer stamps that everyone would love. The quality of the stamps are amazing and made the USA. If you follow her on her Facebook page you'll get to watch live videos during the week and hear announcements of when she goes live on YouTube. She shares techniques and loves to interact with her customers. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I hope that you return for more amazing projects coming up later this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...