Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Decorative Tag

Two things! First, I created and photographed this tag on my new Heidi Swapp mat. It's the first project on this mat, since it arrived yesterday. Currently I'm trying to flatten out the edges, but other than that I love it. Please let me know if you have the mat! Next I had to use this cute panda set again, because there are so many cute ideas! I can't get enough of this stamp set and I love being a guest designer all month long. I've been stamping for years, but it's my first time as a guest designer for a company, so you'll find me screaming with joy all month long. If you aren't following my blog please do so, because there are some amazing crafty events going on this month that I'll be sharing projects from.

Supplies:
Heidi Swapp mat
Cuddle Like Panda Stamp Set
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder
Gina K. Designs Decorative Tag Dies
Copics
Distress Ink
Archival Ink
Splatter Stamp
Twine
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...