Friday, January 29, 2021

Gelli Plate and Dye Reinkers Technique

I joined the Beyond The Blue DT to share some older techniques with a new twist. I'm excited to show off the results of the first technique in the challenge.  

The technique was to use dye reinkers on my Gelli plate. I went a different route and used Distress Oxides by Ranger. The Distress Oxides are a dye and pigment ink combined, and I love how the colors work together. It took quite a bit of the oxide reinkers to do this technique and I combined it with Versamark reinker. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here is my finished card:


I combined bees from Honey Bee Stamps, the jar of jelly beans came from Lawn Fawn, and the stencil is from A Colorful Life Designs. To finish off the card I added glossy accents to the wings on the bee.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Until next time!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. That is just so dang cute Amy!! I love the cute little bee and the background is just a great setting for those jellybeans! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...