Sunday, November 11, 2018

Picture Heavy Post

Sorry I haven't been posting on here. I've mostly been focusing on my Facebook page and my Instagram account lately. I won't post everything on here, but this was from yesterday. I was inspired by a technique by Laurel Beard and had to pull my supplies out to make a bunch of cards. Once they were posted I also got a message asking to make a birthday card in the yellow spray, so I went to work. I'm waiting on a stamp to arrive for a custom Christmas card order featuring navy blue cardstock, so it's going to be a bit different from what I usually do. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...