Thursday, October 18, 2018

Digital Stamp Time

I was at a scrapbook retreat last weekend and I honestly enjoyed myself. I learned a ton of techniques, about certain machines if I want to upgrade, and today I'm going to chat about digital stamps! Digital stamps for some reason scare me. I honestly didn't know the best size to print them at or if they'd work with the mediums I use. I made a friend at the event and she explained to me everything to do with digital stamps that just bothered me. Now I'm jumping in hands first! Do you use digital stamps, dislike them, or just plain struggle with them like I did?

Here's the shop that I purchased my digital image from... 
                                           https://www.etsy.com/shop/babycakesdnd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrinkle Free Distress Oxides Challenge Response

 This is for the tenth and final technique from the  Beyond The Blue DT  challenge.  The technique was to use distress oxides to create a ba...